2. Our Ownership of the Material - This site is created by, owned by and operated by Physalia Limited. The contents of this web site are Physalia Limited copyright and all rights are reserved. The trading name Physalia and Physalia Consultant & Forensic Ecologists and all logos, characters, artwork, information, names, and other elements associated thereto are the sole and exclusive property of Physalia Limited. Unless expressly agreed beforehand, any use of any of the materials on this site other than for private, non-commercial viewing purposes is strictly prohibited. The sale, auction, lease, loan, gift, trade or barter, or use of any of the text, graphics, photographs, audio and/or video material or stills from audiovisual material or any other materials contained in the site, for any other purpose, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed, including the use of any of the aforementioned materials on another web site or networked computer environment, without a prior written consent from Physalia, is expressly prohibited. You may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Physalia’s copyright and other proprietary rights.
3. Links to other Sites - We do not endorse any of the links included in this site which are presented solely for the convenience to users. This non-endorsement extends to all information, materials, products or services contained on other linked sites or accessible through other linked sites and Physalia makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products or services that are contained on or accessible through linked sites. Your access to and use of linked sites, including information, material, products and services on these sites or available through linked sites is solely at the user's own risk.
4. Your email Enquiries – Enquiries for information are accepted on the basis that the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not contain or consist of deleterious software (including viruses), political or other campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of an enquiry. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to any content that you send to us and that our use of your content in processing your enquiry will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. Where content of emails does not comply with these terms, you grant us an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derived works from, distribute and display such information or material.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties for Site Use – No warranties of any kind, either express of implied relate to materials contained in this web site. We disclaim all warranties express or implied including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. Physalia Limited does not warrant that this site or the server publishing the site are free of viruses or other harmful software content or that provision of site materials will be error-free and uninterrupted. Physalia Limited does not make any guarantees concerning the correctness, reliability and accuracy of content of this site and does not warranty or make any representations about the use or the consequences of the use of the site materials. The user, and not Physalia Limited, will assume all responsibility for use of the site and will assume the entire costs of any necessary repairs or servicing arising out of use of the site and the materials that it contains.
6. Limitation of Liability - By using this site you agree that your use of, or inability to use, materials contained in the site, are entirely your own responsibility and that Physalia Limited shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any special or consequential damages arising out of your usage.